I received a very nice hello on my blog from ruth.the.writer telling me she had chosen me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Ruth for giving me the award!! I immediately read her blog and found out she uses a wealth of knowledge about Florida history in her writing. Her blog is heart warming and fun. While your there, don’t forget to read her 200 word Flash Fiction story she wrote for the First Writer Challenge.
Exactly what is The Versatile Blogger Award? Well, if you’ve been tagged, you have to follow some rules (of course). Anyone who accepts the award is asked by the person selecting them to do three things:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this Award on to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
Here are seven things about myself:
1. I get easily distracted.
2. I love my morning coffee.
3. Writing has been a part of my life since I first picked up a pencil.
4. I tend to let fear get in the way.
5. But I’m still a glass half full kind of person.
6. I like watching the history channel and the science channel. My more nerdy side.
7. I tend to want to be a hermit but life keeps getting in the way.
Here are 15 blogs I’ve recently discovered through the Write Campaign with Rachel Harrie that I like. I hope you like them too.
1. 1000th Monkey
2. Cheerios and Pearl Stories
3. The Blogger Girlz
4. Lesann Berry
5. Isis Rushdan
6. Michael Haynes – A Writing Blog
7. Jennifer Groepl – Writer
8. Shelley Koon
9. The Writer Revived
10. Glitter Word
11. Alana Saltz
12. Sarah Ketley Author
13. Chasing Moonlight
14. Wordy Living ~ Andrea S. Michaels
15. Having Acquired the Words
I’m on my way over to each one to tell them they’ve been chosen. Tag your it!
Well, thanks again to Ruth Hartman Berge for choosing me as one of her 15. For those I’ve chosen, congrats! You all have amazing and inspiring blogs. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better during the campaign.