Take time to wander.
verb (used without object)
1. to ramble without a definite purpose or objective; roam, rove, or stray:
to wander over the earth.
2. to go aimlessly, indirectly, or casually; meander:
The river wanders among the rocks.
3. to extend in an irregular course or direction:
Foothills wandered off to the south.
4. to move, pass, or turn idly, as the hand or the eyes.
5. (of the mind, thoughts, desires, etc.) to take one direction or another without conscious intent or control:
Let your thoughts and senses wander.
Sit for a while in each feeling or revelation. Remember.
Come back slowly and deliberately. Write it all down.
#postaday #singlestep365kw #mindful #writeyourstorykw #poetry #writing #tellme #wander